My Instagram

28.12.12

ARE YOU READERS STILL OUT THERE?!

ALOHA! IM BACKKKKK!
As you all know, my lappy(the one w all my photos) decided to die on me after the last post.
So as promised, I will revive my blog once I got a macbook &........

MY X'MAS PREZZIE FROM PAPA SIM!!!! Also, the v 1st Xmas prezzie I receive this yr! :D

b188b28c4cd311e2bb0f22000a1fbc94_7

Nth can express my happiness! Its been my resolution for 2 freaking yrs to get a macbook! FINALLY!!
And as how I've expected it, it works wonder for photos and blogging everything can be done soo fast!
So I've decided to re-save all my photos from FB & instagram MANUALLY! All for you readers! 

Will try my best to update all asap but do give me the time! I've gt 4 mths worth of posts to do!
DO CHECK BACK DAILY FOR UPDATED POSTS NOW! ^^v

No comments: