My Instagram

20.3.13

Sorry for the lack of updates!

Hi guys! 
Sorry that I've neglected my blog once again.... its really aint easy nowadays esp when you hit 22!
You entered the adulthood and *pooof* there goes your life.
Even with my own online shop, yes life is still damn busy as hell!

There's sourcing trip, shoot, launch and marketing to do. + my own social life....
24/7 is really not enough!!!

I only have 4-5hrs of sleep each day can you believe it?!

Anyhoooo, to make it up to you guys, I've attached(?) my instagram in my blog!! (YES UP THERE!)
Well, my posts are made up of the photos in my instagram anyway so you all can check it out.
That will be updated almost DAILY and that's where you can keep track of my daily life too. hehe.

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO PUT THOSE PIC INTO WORDS HERE IF I CAN. SORRY

K bye! Time for bed! :)

No comments: